From 1 July 2020 began a new phase of development – entry into force the law on “split”.
this announced in a press-service of the National Bank of Ukraine.
Primary tasks of the regulator:
- the creation and implementation of an integrated model of regulation and supervision of financial markets;
- further reform and development of the non-banking sector, in line with leading international practices, the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU and other international obligations of Ukraine;
- restoring trust to the market of non-Bank financial institutions;
- strengthening the protection of rights and interests of consumers of financial services;
- development of financial instruments and market infrastructure.
Special attention of the Bank will be given to the protection of the rights of consumers. In this direction, will work with citizens to NBU systematization of the revealed violations in the work of the non-Bank financial institutions. In addition, will be governed by the honesty of advertising and the completeness of the disclosure of information about services.